Hillsborough Street Live and Local Sat, Apr 14, 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Sarah

Mar 24, 2018, 9:53:25 AM3/24/18
to West Morgan Neighborhood

CELEBRATE WITH THE HILLSBOROUGH STREET COMMUNITY AT LIVE & LOCAL SPRING FEST 2018! https://www.liveandlocalhillsboroughst.com/about/

Live & Local Spring Fest is presented by Artsplosure in partnership with Live It Up! Hillsborough Street. This spring celebration is your chance to join your community in celebrating the unique art, music, food and beer of North Carolina. Come out to Hillsborough Street on April 14th for an afternoon of performances on the Main Stage, a Kid's Zone with performances and craft activities for the youngest members of our community,

as well as a food truck rodeo and craft beers from our friends at Raleigh Brewing. We'll see you there!