Welcome Your Neighbors signs available in Raleigh

1 view

Susan Adley-Warrick

Jan 4, 2017, 1:02:18 PM1/4/17
to west morgan neighborhood
Yard signs that read "No matter where you are from, we are glad you're our neighbor" in Spanish, English, and Arabic, began in central Pennsylvania recently and went viral. These signs are available in Raleigh through the Mennonite Church. Signs are $10 (the cost of printing). Please fill out the form at the link below and Melissa Florer-Bixler of the Mordecai neighborhood will contact you with information about pickup.

Once the order comes in I will have five extra signs, please let me know if you'd like to pick one up from me. (I live near the intersection of West Morgan St. and Tryon Hill Drive.

Sue Adley-Warrick
919-279-3182 (accepts text or voice)

Susan Adley-Warrick

Jan 4, 2017, 7:38:52 PM1/4/17
to west morgan neighborhood
Sorry, I forgot to insert the link to use if you want to order a sign.  Here it is:
https://goo.gl/forms/2OrWUf7cvSEK5PoW2

Of the 6 signs that I ordered today, all but 2 are already spoken for.

Sue