Kenny Velure Hospitalized

B.W. & Carol

Mar 19, 2014, 8:48:29 AM3/19/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday, Kenny & Elaine (Site #4) were working on their land when Kenny became distressed and developed an erratic heartbeat. They took him to E.T.M.C. in Quitman and was later transferred to E.T.M.C. in Tyler.  We spoke with Elaine late last night and she said his heartbeat was still erratic and they were going to run several tests today and if all goes well, he'll be able to be released on Thursday. Carol is looking in on and taking care of Butchy (their dog).

B.W. & Carol

Apr 2, 2014, 1:57:42 PM4/2/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Kenny is back home and seems to be doing ok.

Joan Nyberg

Apr 2, 2014, 2:00:01 PM4/2/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
What did Carol find out?

Joan Nyberg
Sent from my iPhone
--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups WestForkLanding Residents Group Discussions group. To become a member and post to this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/westforklanding-residents-chat-room?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WestForkLanding Residents Group Discussions" group.

B.W. & Carol Gentry

Apr 2, 2014, 2:09:47 PM4/2/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joan,
The surgeon confirmed she had some bulging disks and doesn't appear to have any pinched nerves at this time. He was concerned about her right arm going numb and tingling and wanted her to do a nerve test and another MRI higher up on her back.  She agreed to do that but opted to wait until we get back here in November if not before. What's funny, she realized she'd be 64 1/2 by then and if she waited until she was 65, Medicare and our Insurance would pay for it all with no out-of-pocket expense. I'm just not sure she'll be able to wait that long.

B.W.

Joan Nyberg

Apr 2, 2014, 2:51:16 PM4/2/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Oh wow, she'll know when I guess when she's tired of it...she and I are the same age, when's her bday?

Joan Nyberg
Sent from my iPhone

BOB DAVIS

Apr 2, 2014, 4:26:38 PM4/2/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Wow, You guys are old!!

Subject: Re: [westforklanding-residents-chat-room] Re: Kenny Velure Hospitalized
From: jnyb...@verizon.net
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 13:51:16 -0500
To: westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com

Joan Nyberg

Apr 2, 2014, 6:18:54 PM4/2/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com, westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
How old are you, hot shot!

Joan Nyberg
Sent from my iPhone

BOB DAVIS

Apr 2, 2014, 11:26:22 PM4/2/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
All I know is that I used to be the oldest in the crowd but not since I came here..lol

Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 17:18:54 -0500
To: westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com

Joan Nyberg

Apr 3, 2014, 6:00:35 AM4/3/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com, westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Cute, good point!

You're learning a new lesson in life, be kind and patient with the elderly, as one day you'll be one of us, OH GOD, help us !!!  ahaha

Joan Nyberg
Sent from my iPhone