John & Jean Burnett have Moved On

B.W. & Carol

Apr 2, 2014, 2:03:11 PM4/2/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
John & Jean Burrnett of Site #36 have sold their Trailer, Trailer Cover, Carport, and Storage Building and have moved into a house in Pittsburg, TX to be near family.  John & Jean have been residents here for several years and will be missed. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show up for an occasional fish-fry ever now and then.  The person that purchased their property and leasing their old site is J.R. Morris.

Joan Nyberg

Apr 2, 2014, 5:21:01 PM4/2/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
We'll have to rename the street on google maps...lol

Joan Nyberg
Sent from my iPhone

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups WestForkLanding Residents Group Discussions group. To become a member and post to this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/westforklanding-residents-chat-room?hl=en
---