Bob's Dad - Richard

Charles Gentry

Mar 12, 2014, 1:31:08 PM3/12/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Late yesterday afternoon an ambulance and fire truck arrived at Richards trailer. I went over to ask Bob if there was anything I could do. He said Richard could not get up or stand up. When Bob went to check on him, he called for an ambulance. Not sure what the diagnosis is at this time. They took Richard to Sulpher Springs to the hospital and Bob followed later.  As soon as I can talk to Bob, I'll give an update.

B.W.

Joan Nyberg

Mar 12, 2014, 8:29:28 PM3/12/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey, any update on Richard?

Joan Nyberg
Sent from my iPhone

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups WestForkLanding Residents Group Discussions group. To become a member and post to this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/westforklanding-residents-chat-room?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WestForkLanding Residents Group Discussions" group.

Charles Gentry

Mar 13, 2014, 12:12:55 PM3/13/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE ON RICHARD:  11:00am 03/13/14
Went over and checked on Richard and talked to Bob. Turns out Richard was severely de-hydrated. Seems to be doing better now. He came back home that night after going to Hospital.

B.W.

Joan Nyberg

Mar 13, 2014, 12:35:28 PM3/13/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com, westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
That's good, I'll bring him a case of water down..

Joan Nyberg
Sent from my iPhone