4th of July

Charles Gentry

Jul 4, 2014, 12:22:19 PM7/4/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Carol and I are wishing all of you a Happy 4th of July weekend.  We're still at Yellowstone.  Hope everyone is doing well.

B.W. & Miss Carol

BOB DAVIS

Jul 4, 2014, 9:49:47 PM7/4/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Well, as you probably figured most everyone is here for the weekend. Lots of fireworks going off. Little Man is scared to death. I could think of worst places to be other than Yellowstone. Take care and have a great weekend.

Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 09:22:19 -0700
From: bw.theb...@gmail.com
To: westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [westforklanding-residents-chat-room] 4th of July

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups WestForkLanding Residents Group Discussions group. To become a member and post to this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/westforklanding-residents-chat-room?hl=en
---