Congratulations to John & Joan Nyberg

Charles Gentry

Feb 26, 2014, 11:52:53 AM2/26/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, congratulations on your 20th Anniversary @ West Fork Landing.  Sorry we weren't there to help celebrate. Hope to be back to WFL by next week. Will post your Anniversary into the WFL Calendar.

B.W. & Carol

Joan Nyberg

Feb 26, 2014, 1:41:25 PM2/26/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
Where might you all be off to this time? We need the scoop on that new trailer on the end where bobs toy hauler used to be has a for sale sign on it

Joan Nyberg
Sent from my iPhone
--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups WestForkLanding Residents Group Discussions group. To become a member and post to this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bw.theb...@gmail.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/westforklanding-residents-chat-room?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WestForkLanding Residents Group Discussions" group.

Charles Gentry

Feb 26, 2014, 4:09:20 PM2/26/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com

Charles Gentry

Feb 26, 2014, 4:09:57 PM2/26/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com

Charles Gentry

Feb 26, 2014, 4:14:24 PM2/26/14
to westforklanding-r...@googlegroups.com
No info on that one. Know it was gone for about a week. Thought maybe they were gone on a short vacation or trading it in on a new one.
We're just down here in Florida visiting family. Hope to be back to WFL next week. MAYBE!!!!

B.W. & Carol
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to westforklanding-residents-chat-room+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Joan Nyberg

Feb 26, 2014, 4:32:06 PM2/26/14