Reminder about the TeamLinkt Mobile App - GO GET IT !!!

Western Mass Relics

Apr 26, 2021, 3:46:31 PM4/26/21
to Western Mass Relics
Hey guys,

I want to remind you all about the FREE Teamlinkt Phone App, and encourage you to install it on your phone if you haven't already.

The App is "pre-linked" to our Website and among other things allows you to:
  • see your Team Roster
  • and your Game Schedule (always up to date)
  • along with Scores and Standings
  • communicate easily with your team mates
  • set your availability for all the Games on your Schedule (just make sure your Coach is using the app before you reply on this)
...and much more.

When you download it, be sure to log in using the same email address you used to register with the Relics - otherwise, you will NOT see your Team info.

To get the app visit - https://teamlinkt.com/gettheapp.php

Any questions, let me know !!

Ted Chmura / Webmaster

surfer84