Annual Metting

dave beach

Jan 13, 2022, 5:01:15 PM1/13/22
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com
Well guys, it's that time of year. The Annual Meeting is Feb 26th. There will be a few issues that we will be discussing. Rule changes, umpire clinics, dates and times for the Jamboree, the field cleanup, opening day and the picnic. Also there are positions up for election.

Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Secretary, Treasurer and Registrar are all up.  All of the current board members except the secretary have expressed an interest in staying on and continuing to serve the league.  Also the Entertainment Committee Chairman was left vacant last year and we are trying to fill that too.  If anyone has a desire to run for one of these positions please contact me by text/call or email.  I will be putting a list on the website by Jan 1st so that the league can see who is running.  The reason I want to do this is so that the guys can get a look at who is running and have some time to think about it instead of just five seconds on the floor.  I believe this will be a more fair way to go about it.  Any one that wants to nominate an individual can do so as well and I can contact that person and see if they accept the nomination and add their name to the list.

Also, if anyone has any input about any of the candidates they may do so on the website.  Some of you wont be at the meeting for one reason or another but may want to endorse a member that is running.  You are encouraged to do so.

Your Commissioner
Dave Beach

===

I am seeking re-election as well and would like to keep working for the league to keep it going forward and would like to encourage you to vote for others that have served the last two years. I firmly believe together we have had the best interests of the league in our thought processes as we have tried to make improvements and keep the league moving in the right direction for all members.