T-Shirts (Long & Short Sleeved) and Hats for Sale

tedc...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 8:52:09 AM5/16/22
to Western Mass Relics
Gents,

We have both Long-Sleeved and Short-Sleeved T-Shirts for Sale, and Relics Ball Caps (Hats) as well:

Relics Long Sleeve 2022 T-Shirt.jpegRelics Short Sleeve 2022 T-Shirt.jpegrelics ball cap hat for sale.jpg

We have some IN STOCK already, and the turn-around time on ordering more should be much shorter than what we're experiencing on the Uniform Tops.

PRICES:

-----  $20 - Long-Sleeved T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL, 2XL)
-----  $18 - Short-Sleeved T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL, 2XL)
-----  $16 - Hat

CLICK HERE to fill out the Order Form.  Please allow a day or two for the Payment Info to arrive.

THANK YOU !!

Visible Order Form Link---> https://forms.gle/TiCTcJPAceiQm2if8

Dave

May 16, 2022, 10:43:50 AM5/16/22
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Hot models

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2022, at 8:52 AM, tedc...@gmail.com <tedc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Gents,
relics ball cap hat for sale.jpgRelics Long Sleeve 2022 T-Shirt.jpegRelics Short Sleeve 2022 T-Shirt.jpeg

tedc...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 4:40:37 PM5/16/22
to Western Mass Relics
Guys - when you put your name into the Order Form, please put your FULL name.

We have an order from "Donald"...the issue is we have SIX Donald's in our League.

Come guys...help a brother out here, will ya?  :-)

Ted