Ed Bouquet

Jun 28, 2024, 12:20:07 PMJun 28
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Relics - we are looking for a termite/pest control company.  Any suggestions?
         Ed  413 883 0393

Dan Marti Wells

Jun 28, 2024, 2:17:29 PMJun 28
to Western Mass Relics
Ed, call American Pest in Agawam ,… I think, and ask for bob  and tell him we are friends …. If he is not around, tell whomever answered that you were referred by Bob’s friend and neighbor…

Good luck and see you on the pitch!!

Dan m

On Jun 28, 2024, at 12:19 PM, Ed Bouquet <ebouq...@gmail.com> wrote:

Relics - we are looking for a termite/pest control company.  Any suggestions?
         Ed  413 883 0393

dave rae

Jun 28, 2024, 4:44:25 PMJun 28
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
American pest control . Former relic owns

ebouquet21

Jun 28, 2024, 8:55:04 PMJun 28
to Western Mass Relics
Thanks Dan and Dave