Can anyone contact Michael Wolk?

Ted Chmura III

Sep 18, 2021, 5:08:43 PM9/18/21
to Relics Player Ideas
Hi Gents,

The message below was left with Michael by home phone message (PLEASE don't leave another) and email, with no response yet.

Although not urgent, I would like to hear back from him as soon as practical.

So if you can get him the message below, it would be great.

Thanks!

====================
Hi Michael,

Teddy Chmura from the Relics here - hope you're well.

One of the guys donated 4 Big E tickets as a Raffle Prize, but of course they will be useless by the time the Picnic comes around.  So we ran a lottery and YOU won.

Please let me know ASAP if you WANT them and would use them.  If not, we'll draw another number.

Thank you,

Teddy

===

Ted Chmura III - Treasurer & Registrar
Western Mass Relics Senior Softball League, Inc.

t...@WesternMassRelics.org

413.589.1965