Registration for the 2022 Season to open on Thursday, January 13th !!

Ted Chmura III

Jan 3, 2022, 3:23:11 PM1/3/22
to Relics Player Ideas
Greetings Relics and Happy New Year !!

I'm very excited to announce that Registration for the 2022 Season will open on the evening of Thursday, January 13th.  At that time, the Online Form will be available via links:
Last year, over 98% of Relics used the Online Form instead of the Paper Form.  We're shooting for 100% this year!

*** NEW for '22 ***

Hey - guess what SANTA brought us this Christmas?  YUP - a Secure Online Payment System !!  :-)

So as an option to writing and mailing a check, or waiting to give cash at the Annual Meeting (NOT advised), you'll be able to use your computer, tablet, or phone to make a Credit Card or Google Pay Payment.  Instructions for making an Online Payment will be provided at the same time the Online Reggy Form gets posted.

*** IMPORTANT REGISTRATION POLICY REMINDER ***

The 1st 96 Gold Players, and the 1st 112 Silver Players to BOTH Submit a Registration Form and make their $40 Payment will be guaranteed Roster Spots.  Subsequent Players to do so will be added to a waiting list.

You are considered Fully Registered when both of the following are true:

1. We have received your Registration Form
2. We have received your Payment

...and the Date on which this happens is your Registration Date.  That Date is used to determine who the 96 / 112 are, and the order of the Waitlist.

*** GOT QUESTIONS?? ***

Contact me any time / any way if you have any questions about registering for the 2022 Season.

Thank you !!

Ted Chmura III - Treasurer & Registrar
Western Mass Relics Senior Softball League, Inc.

t...@WesternMassRelics.org

413.589.1965 (voice and text)