Re: [RELICS:695] Abridged summary of westernmassrelics@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Thomas Nicholson

Sep 16, 2021, 8:41:56 AM9/16/21
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to the 75 Relic team
Tom Nicholson

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2021, at 2:06 AM, westernm...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Steve Lepow <s_l...@yahoo.com>: Sep 16 02:01AM

I am happy to inform everyone that our 75’s Tournament Team won the Cape Cod Tournament. I am very proud of every member of the team as each player contributed to our achieving our goal. ...more
BHann <bha...@comcast.net>: Sep 15 10:34PM -0400

CONGRATULATIONS! Heard you were in a very competitive division, which makes it that much sweeter. You guys deserve it after all of the work you put in to building a team, practicing, scrimmaging, ...more
wil...@charter.net: Sep 16 12:06AM

If anyone is interested in this we have a league in Palmer on Tuesday
nights at 7pm. Looking for 4-6 more players. League start Tuesday to
sometime in March. Trying to get a few more teams. ...more

Don Riddle

Sep 16, 2021, 10:12:31 AM9/16/21
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to every member of this feisty young 75's team!