Softball league

Ted Suzor

May 8, 2022, 2:59:29 PM5/8/22
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com
Hey softball community!!! I joined this league this year (2022) and I must say what a awesome league that I am now a part of. Been across Massachusetts in other leagues and haven’t seen anything as organized as this league.So if your looking to join a league this is the one to look into. This league has a fantastic board of directors , a great community of softball brothers , and a really nice field. So if you are a diehard softball enthusiast and want to be part of a great community—please go online and Check it out. Www.western massrelics.com. Also checkout the Ludlow Fish & Game clubhouse for some food and drink.

Sent from my iPhone