Gold IC

Bill

Mar 25, 2023, 10:31:09 PM3/25/23
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Tim could not have said it any better.  Tim Hardy got a RAW deal.  Before the WMRs go under because of all this bull ---- the Board better think again to what they have just done.  Tim wins the election by over 50  votes ( that means a lot of Relics are satisfied with his performance). Some of these bylaws have been bent and twisted to please someone.  I think the BOD should rethink their move.  Tim did not resign because he wanted to, he was forced out.  The WMRs are sinking fast.  Please let us all act like grown ups and play ball.  Remember it is a recreational league for FUN FUN FUN.

Dave

Mar 26, 2023, 8:33:12 PM3/26/23
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Relics, there seems to be some confusion on the resignation of Tim Harty. To clarify, Tim was not forced out. He was simply asked to reconsider his selection on his IC committee . He was told that ultimately it was his decision and according to the bylaws he did nothing wrong but we felt as a board, that picking them prior to the draft, could be an issue as it could potentially end up that more members could be on one team than another and we didn't feel that would be fair representation for the whole Gold division. Not one person in that meeting made a suggestion that he resign his position. He came to that decision on his own.
So at this point there is still a position open for IC chair and I would like to present to the board candidate(s) so that we can have this filled by end of week. And let's get to playing ball please.
Dave
Commish

Sent from my iPhone