Fwd: [RELICS:1224] Missing fielders glove Wilson black/ gray

Ted Chmura III

Aug 30, 2022, 8:18:40 PMAug 30
to Relics Player Ideas

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Greg Corcoran
Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 7:07 PM
Subject: Missing fielders glove Wilson black/ gray

I left my Wilson fielder glove on the team bench on Friday 8-19-22. at the Total Chaos vs. Fun Fun game. I am on the Total Chaos team. Upon just returning to the area, I only realized the glove was missing when I checked my bag today. We had a game tonight 8-30-22 Total Chaos vs Lepews and I checked the shed but it was not there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Bill Corcoran Total Chaos best email: boso...@aol.com cell: 413-388-0174