Re: [RELICS:738] Abridged summary of westernmassrelics@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Tim Teehan

Nov 18, 2021, 12:55:45 PM11/18/21
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Well Paul welcome to the club. I've been there done that. 12 years ago I had a radical prostatectomy followed by radiation treatment and hormone therapy. At the start that Journey I was given a 60 to 65% chance I'd be dead in five years. 12 years later still here playing senior softball and loving it. Thanks for your update. And you ever want  to discuss this issue more let me know. Tim Teehan

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021, 1:06 AM <westernm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Paul Grudgen <k00le...@aol.com>: Nov 17 01:42PM

5 years ago i had my annual physical and was told that my prostate was enlarged , fast forward to last tuesday and after years of medication and other procedures , i had my prostate removed . ...more
dave-beach <dave-...@comcast.net>: Nov 17 09:19PM -0500

Appreciate you sharing this very personal information Paul. Hopefully it will encourage all of us to get our physical each and every year. Praying for a speedy recoverySent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE ...more