Re: [RELICS:2290] Abridged summary of westernmassrelics@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Tim Teehan

Jul 13, 2024, 9:17:10 AM (5 days ago) Jul 13
to westernm...@googlegroups.com

Didn't support it last year when we were in the last place nor this year when we're in first. I agree with Marty fun of playing comment and cutting game short impacts the joy we have in playing. We've already had two or three games where we only batted five innings cuz of the flip rule

On Sat, Jul 13, 2024, 2:08 AM <westernm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
David Ericksberg <deric...@yahoo.com>: Jul 12 05:58PM

There is open practice tomorrow in Ludlow, 9-11.
...more
Martin Kent <mhk...@gmail.com>: Jul 12 09:54AM -0400

It isn’t what you lose or win by. It’s the joy of playing.
Sent from my iPad
...more
Dave <dave-...@comcast.net>: Jul 12 10:20AM -0400

Agreed 100%