Re: [RELICS:689] Abridged summary of westernmassrelics@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

dave rae

Sep 14, 2021, 12:15:22 PM9/14/21
to Abridged recipients
On behalf of my family and myself, I Thank you for the support and prayers .
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 02:06:34 AM EDT, <westernm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

dave-beach <dave-...@comcast.net>: Sep 13 07:34PM -0400

I think i speak for all the Relics when i say our thoughts And prayers and deepest sympathy to you and your family for the loss of your sister. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for ...more

Tim Teehan

Sep 14, 2021, 1:22:42 PM9/14/21
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Hey this is Tim Teehan I got a call from Jack Shea and it was in my voicemail which I deleted by accident. He's trying to get a hold of me could somebody send me Jack's phone number. My number is 413-575-2867 once again Tim Teehan on Gary s team and also with Jack . Thanks

BHann

Sep 14, 2021, 1:57:02 PM9/14/21
to westernm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tim:    Just spoke to Jack  He’s at the Cape Tournament today, but said he left that message for you two-week ago and has seen you several times since then. So  he’s all set.

Bob Hann

Sent from Mail for Windows