John DaSilva

Tim Harty

Sep 7, 2021, 11:10:19 PM9/7/21
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com

Sent from Mail for Windows

Recently, the third base dugout at the fish has been dedicated to John DaSilva with a plaque honoring him for his many years of service to the Relics.

John has tirelessly served the Relics in every capacity from commissioner, coach, board member, registrar, treasurer and so much more.

Congratulations John, for this well deserved honor.

tedc...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2021, 1:36:17 PM9/8/21
to Western Mass Relics
Big tip-o-the-hat to John !!    Well deserved.

Ted

jrdasilva

Sep 8, 2021, 7:22:31 PM9/8/21
to Western Mass Relics

I would like to give a big “Thank You” to the entire Relic membership for the dedication of the 3rd base dugout in my name.  I am very honored and proud to be recognized.  It was my pleasure to help the Relics.

I also want to pass a “Thank You” to all the Relics that have sent get well cards and to all the Relics who have offered their support and help as I go through my treatment.

Thank You – John DaSilva