Lost softball glove

Michael Cichonski

Apr 27, 2021, 2:36:47 PM4/27/21
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.....I believe I left my softball glove in the home team dugout yesterday (Monday April 26th)  after our 4:00 gold division game. Hoping someone found it and is holding it.
The glove is yellow/gold in color and made by Spalding with the name “Art” on it.  It also had a white golf glove in the pocket.  If anyone has it, please email me or call me at 413-265-9371
Thanks,
Mike Cichonski

Ted Chmura III

Apr 27, 2021, 3:19:19 PM4/27/21
to Relics Player Ideas
Art...your glove is in the bat/ball shed.

Ted Chmura III
Ludlow, MA

20210427_151715.jpg

tedc...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2021, 3:52:51 PM4/27/21
to Western Mass Relics
OOOOOPS - I mean "Mike".  Sorry about that Mike.   :-)