Missing Therapy cat on Mass pike at marker 71.6 WB in woods

thomas...@aol.com

Nov 24, 2022, 7:59:37 PM11/24/22
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com
Guys

Hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving.

My daughter Kate and I are fine but I totaled my car on the Pike going West at Mile marker 71.6. The accident was mid-day Wednesday and after checkup at the hospital we weren’t able to start to look. I was in the woods at different markers all day today with no luck.

My daughter is distraught and my wife Barbara and I are too. I have lived here for 2 years and do not know who to contact to help out. I posted on Sturbridge Facebook and called police departments and visited the Brimfield Police department. I will contact all the towns close y in the morning. I intend to put up flyers in the morning.

Any suggestions would be more than helpful.

I figured if any one could help it would be you guys

Thanks
Tom - the “older” guy who practices with the youngsters on Saturdays

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

eli rivera

Nov 25, 2022, 11:08:33 AM11/25/22
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Bring s trap with some food and a bunch of your used clothes with the hopes of your cat coming back to the area. Keep it as far away from the highway. It's going to be scared. Hope the local animal control can help. Good luck

Eli

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note10+.
Get Outlook for Android