CHAIRS

Bill

Nov 2, 2022, 7:41:21 PM11/2/22
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys   I was asked by a member of the Fish if someone could clean up the field and surrounding areas.  The Fish still has functions at the pavilion and the broken chairs were scattered about the area.  Today Linda (my wife) and I went to the field and threw away 6 chairs (all were broken beyond repair).

Dave

Nov 3, 2022, 2:45:04 PM11/3/22
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
That you guys. Going to go blow the leaves and get rid of the trash today

Sent from my iPhone