Old Uniforms

Steve Lepow

Jul 25, 2024, 7:24:01 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to Abridged Recipients
If anyone has a set of old uniforms that they would like to sell or donate for my 65+ MA Senior Games team, I will be at the field Friday July 26 from 4pm to 5:30pm.

thomas...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2024, 10:46:18 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Steve

I have a home and away jersey.You can use those. I need them back for 7/31 because I promised them to a new player.

I have a game at 2.

I thing the jerseys are XL