TWO great games / unlikely schedule alignment

Ted Chmura III

Sep 20, 2021, 7:18:12 PM9/20/21
to Relics Player Ideas
Well boys, even if we TRIED to plan this, it probably wouldn't have worked out.

It just so happens that we are down to our BRT finalists in BOTH the Gold and Silver divisions and they are playing tomorrow, Tuesday 9/21!

At 3.45, #1 seeded Lepow...coming out of the loser's bracket...will take on #2 Patruno.  Patruno could take it all with a win, but Lepow could force a 2nd and deciding game with a win.

And at 5.30 Silver's #3 seeded Chouinard could take it all with a "W"...but they'd need to beat a hot Wilk team who came from the 5 seed and through the loser's bracket to do so...else also go to a second game.

The Weather Forecast is favorable.  Grab a chair and join the peanut gallery...make some noise...cheer on our friends!

Best of luck to all 4 teams!

Ted C