Picnic

Tim Harty

Jul 16, 2022, 9:22:24 PM7/16/22
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com

Sent from Mail for Windows

You will soon be receiving information about our annual Relics Picnic.  It will be held Sunday August, 21 starting at 12:00.  This is always a fun social event for all relics and their families with great food, drinks, deserts and company.  A big part of this is the Chinese raffle.   This is a huge money maker for our league as we always have great prizes such as sports memorabilia, game tickets, gift certificates, housewares, apparel and, of course, lots of booze.  You have always been generous in the past with your donations.  Items may be left at the shed or with your coaches.  I will be at the field several times during the week to pick up and store at my house.  Thanks for your help and we are hoping for a great response.  Thank You.   Tim

Ray Saccoccio

Jul 26, 2022, 9:33:47 AM7/26/22
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com
The Relics Picnic is August 21st Not the 13th or am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone

tedc...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2022, 11:44:36 AM7/26/22
to Western Mass Relics
Hi Ray - I don't know where your reference to the 13th is coming from, but the Picnic - as you can see from https://www.westernmassrelics.org/westernmassrelics/Dates and Tim's post - is on the 21st.  Thx

Ray Saccoccio

Jul 26, 2022, 7:31:18 PM7/26/22
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com
I read something about a Home Run Derby on the 13th quote “the same day as the Picnic.” That’s why I asked if I was missing something.

Sent from my iPhone