Re: [RELICS:1500] Abridged summary of westernmassrelics@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 4 topics

Tim Teehan

Mar 26, 2023, 4:16:55 PM3/26/23
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
This is for Ron Yergeau. I know I wanted to draft you. It wasn't until when I opened my duffel bag that I knew how much because I walked off with your glove 😁. I'll bring it tomorrow to practice. If you're not going I will bring it each day. Sorry about that. Tim Teehan

On Fri, Mar 24, 2023, 2:07 AM <westernm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Steve Lepow <s_l...@yahoo.com>: Mar 23 11:48PM

Since the order went in a couple of players have indicated they want to buy uniforms. If there is enough orders we will submit a second order. Watch the website for further details.
...more
Michael Browning <mbrown...@aol.com>: Mar 23 12:27PM -0400

To whom it may concern. This is Mike Browning. Im sorry to say that I will not be able to commit to playing softball this summer. I’ve had some changes in my work schedule thats going to prevent ...more
Tim Harty <timj...@outlook.com>: Mar 23 04:01PM

The gold practice for today is canceled because of the anticipated rain. We will practice tomorrow at 3:00. We'll try for a weekend practice and I will post that tonight

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G ...more
Paul Grudgen <k00le...@aol.com>: Mar 23 02:47PM

cancelling silver practice today , it will be raining off and on according to weather reports and also cloudy and cool. i will post again when we can practice , paul g
...more