Announcing the NEW Relics STORE !! / Get your Uniform Tops and other RELICS Apparel NOW !!

Ted Chmura III

Mar 25, 2024, 9:38:46 PMMar 25
to Relics Player Ideas
Dear Relics,

I'm very excited to announce the opening of the NEW RELICS STORE located at https://www.tees413.com/relics
You can head there NOW and place an order for your Official 2024 Uniform Tops (Home and Away), a Hat, Sack Pack, Hoodie, Sweater, Jacket and anything else you like the looks of.  You can even get a Tank Top for your Ladies !!

For your convenience, we've placed a link to The Relics Store in the main menu of our website.

I've also placed some Q&A below knowing you might have some questions.

OK - now go on that Shopping Spree !!  🤣

Ted (with Kudos to Darrell Weldon and Tom Dunn for their work on this)

===

Ted Chmura III - Treasurer & Registrar
Western Mass Relics Senior Softball League, Inc.

t...@WesternMassRelics.org

413.589.1965

New Relics Store Q&A:

Q - Why are the prices for Uniform Tops and Hats higher than last year?

A - In addition to general inflation - which has pushed all prices up - we've responded to the demand for a higher quality material: one that is not expected to "pill" so easily and fade so quickly.  We've also opted for a nicer design.  Overall, we feel the price bump is justified and hope every Relic will want to sport the new look !

Q - Why will the Store close on April 5th?

A - This will all but ensure that all the Uniform Tops orders are ready for Opening Day.  After the initial batch of orders goes through, and depending on demand - we will likely open the Store again during the Season.

Q - Will my order be mailed to me?

A - No.  A Relic volunteer will be picking the orders up in Chicopee and bringing them to the Field for distribution to the Players.  Darrell Weldon will likely handle distribution to GOLD Division Players, and we're seeking a volunteer to help with distribution to SILVER Division Players.  The Order Form asks you to enter your Division (Gold or Silver) and this is what will allow us to quickly get your order to you.

Q -  Are we REQUIRED to purchase "Official" Uniform Tops from this Store?

A - No.  We hope you like them so much and are so proud to be a RELIC that you WANT to, but see Section 3.8 of our Rules for other options.

Q - If I have other questions, who can I ask?

A - Feel free to start with Ted Chmura - t...@WesternMassRelics.org or 413.589.1965 and we'll go from there.