veterans co-ed tournament

Paul Grudgen

Aug 10, 2022, 9:58:25 AM8/10/22
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com
this saturday the 13th we will be having a 4 team co-ed tournament , 4 teams playing 3 games each. please come on out and support and watch some fun games. we will have a 50/50 raffle , steve lepow will be selling some shirts and hats . dan marti will provide the music. there will be a donation jar as well to support the trip our 4 vietnam veterans will be taking in september. also hotdogs and drinks provided. teams and players to arrive at 830am and hopefully get started around 9 , again come on down to the fish, supposed to be a nice day.