I was robbed.

Ted Chmura III

May 22, 2022, 1:58:06 PM5/22/22
to Relics Player Ideas
First off I am ok.

Understandably, a little shaken. I was robbed at the Ludlow gas station. After i calmed down, I managed to call the police. The whole thing was caught on camera. The officers were quick to respond and explained this is happening all over the city.

My money is gone, all of it, but I am alive, that’s all that matters. The police asked me if I knew who did it. I said yes .…. It was Pump #2 😜😂

Ted Chmura
413.589.1965

Dan Marti Wells

May 22, 2022, 10:08:03 PM5/22/22
to Western Mass Relics
 Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ….. I love it….

Dan Marti Wells

May 22, 2022, 10:08:03 PM5/22/22