Re: [RELICS:2263] Abridged summary of westernmassrelics@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 3 topics

Gerald Glasser

Jun 29, 2024, 2:03:06 PMJun 29
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
American Pest Solutions.  The owner Bobby (Bugsy) was a Relic in Silver years ago

On Sat, Jun 29, 2024, 2:06 AM <westernm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ted Chmura III <tedc...@gmail.com>: Jun 28 10:05PM -0400

You made the highlight play of the Season tonight...going deep in the 5 - 6
hole...backhanding it...spinning...and making an arcing throw to 1st to get
the batter-runner by an inch ...more
Ed Bouquet <ebouq...@gmail.com>: Jun 28 12:19PM -0400

Relics - we are looking for a termite/pest control company. Any
suggestions?
Ed 413 883 0393
...more
Dan Marti Wells <gitg...@gmail.com>: Jun 28 02:17PM -0400

Ed, call American Pest in Agawam ,… I think, and ask for bob and tell him we are friends …. If he is not around, tell whomever answered that you were referred by Bob’s friend and neighbor…
...more
dave rae <dmr...@yahoo.com>: Jun 28 08:44PM

American pest control . Former relic owns

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 12:20 PM, Ed Bouquet<ebouq...@gmail.com> wrote: Relics - we are looking for a ...more
ebouquet21 <ebouq...@gmail.com>: Jun 28 05:55PM -0700

Thanks Dan and Dave
Ed

On Friday, June 28, 2024 at 4:44:25 PM UTC-4 dave rae wrote:

...more
David Ericksberg <deric...@yahoo.com>: Jun 28 09:59AM

There is open practice tomorrow from 9-11 in Ludlow.
...more