Re: [RELICS:1346] Abridged summary of westernmassrelics@googlegroups.com - 10 updates in 7 topics

Tim Teehan

Jan 12, 2023, 3:21:40 PM1/12/23
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
 You know a forum is for people to share their ideas. Some of this back-and-forth criticism is getting old. Stick to the facts and  opinions.  $100 is still fairly cheap for what we get. Just think about how fast you could go through $100 at a batting cage. The roughly $2.50 per game, never mind the free practices isn't bad.
Tim Teehan

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023, 1:06 AM <westernm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ted Chmura III <t...@westernmassrelics.org>: Jan 11 09:34PM -0500

It helps me a lot.

Here are the links...

Reggy Form for 2023: https://forms.gle/umLtDsZUEQohQ3Fk9
Relics GOLD Registration Fee for 2023: https://square.link/u/PSOCfiGV
Relics SILVER ...more
bryanbethjake <bryanb...@gmail.com>: Jan 11 12:46PM -0800

The cost is $135 that includes hat, shirt and umpires approximately a40
game schedule.
...more
Ted Chmura III <t...@westernmassrelics.org>: Jan 11 04:23PM -0500

This is great info! If anyone has cost info from other Senior Softball
Leagues (and what you get for your money) - keep it coming please !

At the end of the Season, we'll evaluate the *Paid ...more
Ted Chmura III <t...@westernmassrelics.org>: Jan 11 04:19PM -0500

Really appreciate the love notes you guys !!

:-)

[image: image.png]

===

Ted Chmura / Registrar
413-589-1965
TedC...@gmail.com
...more
oshinkle <oshi...@aol.com>: Jan 11 07:52AM -0500

Vernon is 85 dollars and you get a shirt and hatSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: westernm...@googlegroups.com Date: 1/11/23 1:31 AM ...more
dave rae <dmr...@yahoo.com>: Jan 11 04:49PM

In response to Mr. Riffenburg, with all due respect sir, I have played in this league for 4 years, been a coach for 3 of these, but who are you? I am willing to go out on a limb and say you probably ...more
"pingers7 (null)" <ping...@aol.com>: Jan 11 01:32PM -0500

Hey Gary pinger here I am trying to help those that have a hard time voicing their opinion, which may be because of intimidation or just don't want to upset a friend because their views are different. ...more
Ted Chmura III <t...@westernmassrelics.org>: Jan 11 12:24PM -0500

Visit the "Register to Play" Page on our Website
<https://www.westernmassrelics.org/westernmassrelics/RegistertoPLAY> to
complete the 2 required steps:

- Filling out/submitting the ...more
Bob Niemiec <rjnie...@gmail.com>: Jan 11 06:48AM -0500

Greetings everyone, hope your winter is going well.
I am writing here to announce my intentions on running for the Silver chair
position. I believe as the Silver division progresses, it is time for ...more
hwood24be <hwoo...@aol.com>: Jan 11 12:46AM -0800

even if its 100 dollars its 2023 its the cheapest mens softball in the
country and no one wants to fill up on hot dogs and soda before a game

...more