More detail about the NEW Online Payment Option

Ted Chmura III

Jan 10, 2022, 10:56:29 AM1/10/22
to Relics Player Ideas
Hi Relics,

As mentioned in a prior post, for your convenience - and based on the request of several Relics last year - we have added another option you can use to make payments to the Relics this year.  It's powered by a company called "Square" and allows you to easily and securely make a payment Online with:
  • Your Major Credit card
  • Your Google Pay account
  • Your Apple Pay account
Your 1st chance to use it will be Thursday evening when we open up Registration for the 2022 Season.  But as the season goes on you'll also be able to use it to purchase Shirts, Hats, Picnic Tickets, etc.

No one is required to use the Online Payment System: paper checks and cash are accepted as always.  Please note that payments made via the Online system "hit the books" immediately, so in the context of the Registration Process:
  • If you submit your Online Form and Pay Online - you can consider yourself "fully registered" as soon as the Payment receipt shows up in your inbox - usually in seconds
  • If you submit your Online Form and pay by mailing a check - you are considered "fully registered" the day your check shows up in my mailbox - usually several days later
If you do decide to pay your Registration Fee using the new Online System I'd appreciate you sharing feedback about the experience on the Relics Message Board or a text or email back to me.

Thank you !!

Ted

===

Ted Chmura III - Treasurer & Registrar
Western Mass Relics Senior Softball League, Inc.

t...@WesternMassRelics.org

413.589.1965 (text/voice)