CORRECTED: Reminder of Upcoming Dates - what we've all been waiting for !!!

tedc...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2023, 8:44:48 PM3/27/23
to Western Mass Relics
[ Earlier message had a typo.  Thank you Paul Grudgen ]

Guys - the season is just about on us and it WILL be fun fun fun.

Please make sure you've got these dates handy which you can also see on the calendar on our website:

Saturday April 8th - THE DRAFT !! - this one is for Coaches only, but you'll know which team you're on by Sunday, or Monday at the latest.
Saturday April 15th 9am - FIELD CLEAN UP DAY - grab a rake and some gloves and help us tidy up the field and get it ready for...
Saturday April 22nd 9am - THE JAMBOREE - nothing but FUN, and lots of Hot Dogs  :-)   More info will be posted soon but see these photos to be reminded of the BLAST we had LAST year---> https://photos.app.goo.gl/a21sD3EGa2UHYKbcA
Monday April 24th - OPENING DAY - nothing more needs to be said !!

Cheers !!

Ted Chmura / Webmaster