Gold Practice

Steve Lepow

Mar 12, 2023, 8:13:36 PM3/12/23
to Abridged Recipients
Next Gold practice will be on Thursday at 3pm. All new players are encouraged to come and meet the veteran Relics.

Steve Lepow

Mar 17, 2023, 9:55:59 PM3/17/23
to Abridged Recipients
There will be a gold practice on Tuesday at 3pm. All new players should plan to attend. All veteran players are welcome too.

swilliam

Mar 18, 2023, 8:59:36 AM3/18/23
to Western Mass Relics
Hi Steve, Would it be possible to have some practices on the weekend?  I still work full-time and getting away so early during the week is virtually impossible.  I'm sure there are others in the same boat.  Thanks for your consideration!  Appreciate all your organizational efforts,  Steve Williams

Tim Harty

Mar 19, 2023, 4:42:33 PM3/19/23
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
We will practice Tuesday and Wednesday at 3:00 at the Fish. After that it will be to be determined as to the weather.  New players are encouraged to come it will be a chance to meet coaches and other players.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android