RE: [RELICS:1336] Abridged summary of westernmassrelics@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics

oshinkle

Jan 11, 2023, 7:52:09 AM1/11/23
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Vernon is 85 dollars and you get a shirt and hat

Jan 11, 2023, 11:51:26 AM1/11/23
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
In response to Mr. Riffenburg,  with all due respect sir, I have played in this league for 4 years, been a coach for 3 of these, but who are you?  I am willing to go out on a limb and say you probably have not played more than 5 games in the last 2 years.     Respectfully, David Rae

Jan 17, 2023, 6:56:18 AM1/17/23
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Does any have Kenny gray  number

Sent from my iPhone