Shoes

chris7met...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2023, 7:32:24 PM1/18/23
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com

I’m a new Relic!  In reviewing the rules, I need some information on shoes/cleats.  My current ones have been Shoe-Gooed together over the years, but sadly have become ungluable.  The rule 3.7 E:The soles may be either smooth or have soft or hard rubber cleats. No metal spikes nor hard plastic or polyurethane spikes similar to metal sole and heel plates are allowed.”  I can’t find rubber cleats.  Besides metal baseball cleats, it seems like molded plastic are the only other ones available, but it appears that these are not allowed in the league.  Could someone clarify?  Any suggestions?  A further complication is needing a lot of vertical space at the end for an issue with my big toe.  Thanks - Chris

Ted Chmura III

Jan 18, 2023, 9:05:35 PM1/18/23
to Relics Player Ideas
Hi Chris,

Many of us wear these:

Under Armour Men's Leadoff Low Rubber Molded Baseball Cleat Shoe https://a.co/d/1R4Zc7V

...or something similar.  They work great and they're not too pricey.

Cheers!

Ted Chmura
413.589.1965