RE: [RELICS:2281] Abridged summary of westernmassrelics@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 4 topics

steb...@charter.net

Jul 8, 2024, 9:10:10 AM (10 days ago) Jul 8
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
RIP

Jul 8, 2024, 12:09:13 PM (10 days ago) Jul 8
to westernm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tom for informing us of the passing
of John Collins. He did so much for our league and tournament teams. He could be
relentless, but it was always about how much softball we could get in. Missing him.
Sent from my iPhone