meeting reminder

Joanne Saltman

Feb 28, 2012, 10:53:42 AM2/28/12
to WMJGS group
We will hold our 1st meeting of 2012 on Sunday afternoon, March 4, at
1:00 pm at the home of President, Joanne Saltman, 55 Juckett Hill Dr,
Belchertown, MA. The program will be the one which had to be cancelled
in October due to the snowstorm and power outage. We will have a bring
your own sandwich lunch. Soup, drinks, and dessert will be
provided. The program, which will start at 2 pm, will be on new
technology in scanning, digitizing and saving your photos and
documents. Our member Paul Shuldiner will assist with the program.
An RSVP would be appreciated to assist in planning.
Joanne Saltman: js24s...@gmail.com or 413-323-8658

--
Joanne Saltman