PDC Plus

1 view

Delia

Sep 21, 2016, 12:05:23 AM9/21/16
to westcoastwomenspermaculture

The CoLab is fired up after our recent experiences teaching Permaculture from the Inside Out at the Northern California Women’s Herbal Symposium and the North American Permaculture Convergence.

We are excited to bring this work forward with our next cohort of students.

Have you been thinking about committing to an immersion in permaculture but can’t quite make the call? Now is the time. For the next two weeks, we are offering $150 off the cost of the training when you bring in a friend. And your friend will get $150 off as well.

Register now: www.13mooncollaborative.com/permaculture-design-course.html

In the last few days, I’ve been fielding questions like: “If I take your course what can I expect?”  “At the end of the course, what will I walk away with?” and “What exactly is Permaculture from the Inside Out?”

Great questions… and here are our answers:

Permaculture from the Inside Out is a whole systems approach to living in right relationship with the world of energy, matter and spirit flowing through us and around us.  It is a design science focusing on the elements of the natural world and all its living creatures, and it offers skills for designing regenerative systems and renewed relationships within the closed loop system of our planet Earth.

You will gain concrete, practical skills in how to work with water, earth, fire and air, as well as the even more complex terrain of working with people. You will be led through the permaculture ethics and principles not only as they affect landscape and human settlement design, but as they affect the design of your entire life—that’s the inside out part. And you will be given plenty of support to understand what your particular calling is at this time of the Great Turning. What is the work you are here to do? What is the highest and best use of your skills and passions?

Our highest ideal is that within the context of strong relationships built over the course of the year, you will be supported in going forth into the world that needs your genius, inspiration and enthusiasm, now more than ever.

If concerns about money are keeping you from committing – please contact us. We are open to a variety of creative ways to work with the balance of what you have and what we need to make this course a successful experience for us all.

Join us! Register now: www.13mooncollaborative.com/permaculture-design-course.html

The 13Moon CoLab Team