package bees and hives for sale

Soul Flower

Mar 6, 2017, 5:16:47 PM3/6/17
to east-bay-uaa, westcoastwome...@googlegroups.com
Peace Bee Hosts,

We are happy to announce the sale of package bees this year.
We will be taking orders for the week of March 6-12th it is important to reserve ASAP.

The pricing is offered at:
- 3 Lbs Bees w/Queen =$155.
- 3 Lbs Bees w/ Complete Warre Hive =$385.
- Warre Hives Assembled = $250
- Warre Hives Un-Assembled =$175

Although we are not committed to the trafficking of bees, we are dedicated in the efforts to support the establishment of "Natural" Beekeeping and healthy colonies with the least amount of human interaction as possible. In this light we would like to extend this offer to Bee Hosts who are practicing the Warre` Method.

Thank you!

MAYA BLOW

Herbalist, Classical Homeopath, Organic Farmer, Educator

Owner: Soul Flower Farm

Soul Sanctuary Healing

Star Root Medicine

510.816.0177