Social Forestry Advanced Permaculture Course, Last Chance

1 view

Melanie Mindlin

Jan 13, 2016, 4:51:30 PM1/13/16
to Siskiyou Permaculture
Siskiyou Permaculture's advanced permaculture course in Social Forestry starts on January 23rd.  We still have a few spaces available and would be delighted if you could join us.

We still have  one or two work trade positions available for Social Forestry.  This is a trade for partial tuition, not  full scholarships.  We are especially interested in finding people who can come for the day or two before the course to help set up.  Contact me right away if you're interested in work trade, and I will send you the guidelines and application.

Thanks,

January 23-28, 2016
Social Forestry
6 day advanced course at Wolf Gulch Farm
Reconnect with forests through ecological knowledge, the use of hand tools and woods crafts and storytelling.  We will learn ecological assessment, carbon sequestration methods, restoration forestry, indigenous knowledge, seasonal festivals and the crafts and products that can be enjoyed while we are re-establishing our heart space and wonder in the woods.  Advanced permaculture course certificate available for those who have taken the PDC.
Early registration ends December 31st.