UPCOMING FALL CLASSES @ SOUL FLOWER FARM

Soul Flower

Oct 16, 2017, 4:03:18 PM10/16/17
Greetings,

We have some wonderful fall classes coming up at Soul Flower Farm in El Sobrante.  Please check out the flyers and spread the word.  You can get more info and register here: http://soulflowerfarm.com/fall.html

*scholarships and work trades always available!

Instructor: Melbra Watts

Date: Saturday, October 21st, 2017

Time: 1-4pm

Location: Soul Flower Farm

Cost: $50

This workshop will provide an overview of shamanism, energy medicine and the medicine wheel, and will introduce participants to the “Path of Fire” that includes imagery, ceremony and the shamanic journey.  We will discuss the importance of re-acquainting ourselves with these ancient traditions and explore the benefits of embarking on this path.  There will be the opportunity to ask questions, share your own mystical experiences, and clarify areas of fear or doubt while retaining the magic.

Many Blessings,
--

MAYA BLOW

Herbalist, Classical Homeopath, Organic Farmer, Educator
Owner: Soul Flower Farm
Soul Sanctuary Healing
Star Root Medicine
510.816.0177