Social Forestry with Siskiyou Permaculture

sass...@mind.net

Dec 31, 2017, 2:22:00 PM12/31/17
to westcoastwome...@googlegroups.com
SOCIAL FORESTRY
Advanced Permaculture Course with Siskiyou Permaculture
January 28 - February 2, 2018

This is a 6 day course at Wolf Gulch in Southern Oregon.
Social Forestry connects villages and communities to their forested =
water cathcment basin. Here in a developed industrial empire, the =
forests are lonely. We have lost our sense of living with forests as =
friends. This Social Forestry course will explore reconnecting with =
forests through ecological knowledge, the use of hand tools and =
woodscrafts, seasonal festivals and work cycles, childrens' stories, =
pilgrimages and stewardship covenants. We will learn ecological =
assessment, carbon sequestration methods, restoration forestry and the =
crafts and products that can be enjoyed while we are re-establishing our
=
heart space and wonder in the woods.

Course Price: $625 includes camping; bring your own food
We still have a few places left, including a work trade place.

All the details are on our website at siskiyoupermaculture.com =
<http://siskiyoupermaculture.com/>

Please post, share and pass the word on.

Melanie Mindlin
siskiyoupe...@gmail.com <mailto:siskiyoupe...@gmail.com>