This is a major event that we have been waiting for.

1 view

Penny Livingston

Mar 6, 2017, 8:31:07 PM3/6/17
to Osprey Orielle Lake, Starhawk, Vicki Robin, Claire Greensfelder, Robin Clayfield, Robyn Francis, Daniela Gundling, West Coast Women, Jeanette Acosta
Will you support this by sharing and spreading the word?
I watched the video and…. I had to say YES to this.
We need to unify as women. I know Osprey has been committed to this in a big way  as has the rest of us.
Even if it is not “our” initiative it is time to support any and all women who step up to initiate powerful change.
I get gillions of emails that I delete, yet I would welcome any and all initiatives that you truly support for the rise of the devine feminine. Our time has come and we are the ones so let’s step up and connect with each other.

With love and unity,

Penny Livingston