Dr. Elaine Ingham in Medford this Tuesday !

mitra sticklen

Feb 19, 2018, 3:48:10 PM2/19/18
to sp...@yahoogroups.com, Klamath Siskiyou Women's Permaculture Guild, westcoastwome...@googlegroups.com, epg...@yahoogroups.com
Hello friends! This is happening tomorrow - there is an Ag Industry workshop during the day, and a community event in the evening. Featuring Dr Elaine Ingham! Should be super interesting and informative.
With Love
Mitra

~~~

Hey Friends,
Hoping you have already signed up for Dr. Elaine Ingham's workshops this Tuesday in Medford. If you can't make the Ag Industry workshop hopefully you can make the community event in the evening.
I'm looking for two soil samples to be brought in for Elaine to look at under the microscope. If you are bring in a soil sample please email me ASAP. I need 1 sample poor soil another organic- based soil taken from top 3-4 inches. Labeled and in plastic bag.
We have a hand full of Spanish speaking agricultural workers registered already so we WILL have a Spanish translator at the 1-4 pm Industry track. Please register any other spanish speakers by Monday night so we made sure to have enough translation headsets.

Hope you all have a great season,
Elise

Inline image 1
Elise Higley