Celebrating Women's Leadership in Food - Oct 13 Symposium

Thea Maria Carlson

Sep 9, 2018, 10:47:37 PM9/9/18
to westcoastwome...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends and colleagues,

I am excited to share that the 3rd annual symposium, Foundations and the Future: Celebrating Women's Leadership in the Food Movement will take place on Saturday, October 13th! A day of education, celebration and dialogue, the event intends to acknowledge, celebrate and lift up the leadership and voice of womxn in the food movement. The day will focus on stories of emergent leadership and building connections to strengthen our collective movement through inter-generational dialogue weaving together policy, advocacy, justice, art and farming. Come hear powerful speakers, eat delicious food, enjoy the best of Sonoma County beverages, hear live music and take in the art show! All are welcome!

DATE: October 13, 2018
TIME: 10am-6pm
PLACE: Hosted by Red H Farm at The Permaculture Skills Center, Sebastopol CA
WHO: Check out the incredible leadership circle on the website!

--

Thea Maria Carlson

Executive Director

262.649.9212 x5 | th...@biodynamics.comJoin Donate

2018 Biodynamic Conference
November 14-18, Portland, Oregon

The Biodynamic Association awakens and enlivens co-creative relationships between humans and the earth, transforming the practice and culture of agriculture to renew the vitality of the earth, the integrity of our food, and the health and wholeness of our communities.

WIF_Poster_072718.pdf