Planetary Herbalism Intensive

1 view

Soul Flower

May 22, 2017, 11:35:18 PM5/22/17

Greetings,

If you are interested in learning more about herbal medicine we are offering an herbal intensive this Sunday at Soul Flower Farm.  Please come out and join us and spread the word!

For registration sign up here, http://soulflowerfarm.com/registration.html

An Intermediate Course on Planetary Herbalism

Instructor: Chloe Bee

Date: Sunday, 28, 2017

Time: 11am-7:30pm

Location: Soul Flower Farm

Cost: $70- 100 sliding scale, all materials and food provided

**scholarships and work trade available

An all day intensive course that navigates through Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese schools-of-thought to produce a brilliantly broad spectrum of understanding. Together we explore the non-linear applications of diverse physical constitutions, elemental energies, herbal perspectives, seasons, flavors, and 'barefoot doctor' techniques of these ancient healing systems. From morning Golden Milk to Sunset Moxibustion, prepare for a dense sensory herbal immersion that brings light to differential diagnostics and generates balance.

-- Blessings,

MAYA BLOW

Herbalist, Classical Homeopath, Organic Farmer, Educator
Owner: Soul Flower Farm
Soul Sanctuary Healing
Star Root Medicine
510.816.0177