HOT HOT HOT! South Airpark meeting this Thursday

12 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Tim P

no leída,
9 nov 2009, 12:27:32 a.m.9/11/2009
para Andy Swartz,angel...@alaska.gov,Bob Buch,Bonnie Jack,Bonnie L. Jack,Cathy Gleason,dasg...@alaska.net,Dave & Mary Holmes,Dave Holmes,Ed & Luann Fogels,harriet...@alaska.com,Jacqui Bohlken,Jim Ridgeway,Jim Ridgway,kellys...@acsalaska.net,Krag Johnsen,Leslie Matz,Linda and Tyler Swiss,Linda Swiss,Liz Vazquez,mark corsentino,Mark David,Mark Wiggin,Merle Akers,Niles Woods,Pat Burke,Pat Burke,Peter Heninger,pres...@sandlakecc.org,Rhonda Grove,RhondaRisinger,Robin and Ed Kornfield,Robin and Ed Kornfield,Robin...@ci.anchorage.ak.us,Royce,ry...@inbox.com,Sally and Jim Burkholder,Shaunna & Peter Adams,Thomas Burgess,Tim P,tim.pine,Wayne Campaign,westanchorag...@googlegroups.com,Will Watson,Wright Lissa
Please see the e-mail below.  The airport is hosting a meeting this Thursday evening, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at the West Coast International Inn, to discuss their plans for developing the South Airpark area.  Previous development plans have included building out almost to the fence along Raspberry Road, and a new intersection/access road where Tanaina Drive now intersects Raspberry.  This is a critical meeting for Raspberry homeowners and anyone else living close to the South Airpark area to attend.

Anchorage Airport Neighbors,

We've scheduled a meeting to present a design concept for the South Airpark Access Road berm landscaping and a Traffic Impact Analysis that we commissioned as a result of comments collected from concerned citizens earlier this year.

The meeting details are as follows:

When:     Thursday, November 12, 2009, 6:00pm to 8:00pm

Where:      The Coast International Inn

                3450 Aviation Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99502

                907-243-2233

Please let us know if there is another event with which this might conflict, and we will try to reschedule.   Also, please pass this announcement on to any other community members you think might be interested.

Thank you,

John E. Johansen
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
P.O. Box 196960
Anchorage, Alaska 99519-6960

Responder a todos
Responder al autor